Jedi Missions

Forces of Evil: Chapter 1 - The Shipyards of Kuat - Page 3 Signin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Jedi Missions

Forces of Evil: Chapter 1 - The Shipyards of Kuat - Page 3 Signin

Jedi Missions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars RPG Saga Edition

Forces of Evil: Chapter 1 - The Shipyards of Kuat

Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Forces of Evil: Chapter 1 - The Shipyards of Kuat - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue213/213Forces of Evil: Chapter 1 - The Shipyards of Kuat - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (213/213)
    Experience Points:
    Forces of Evil: Chapter 1 - The Shipyards of Kuat - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue76423/78000Forces of Evil: Chapter 1 - The Shipyards of Kuat - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (76423/78000)
    LOOT BAG:

Forces of Evil: Chapter 1 - The Shipyards of Kuat - Page 3 Empty Forces of Evil: Chapter 1 - The Shipyards of Kuat

Post by Grand Master

Forces of evil
    Chapter 1: The shipyards of Kuat

A 1/4 size holo of Master Tri'Gilla a female Togruta briefs you about your upcoming mission. You are aboard the "Starlit Knight" a light transport that has been serving as your mobile base of activities as of late. Currently the "Starlit Knight" is orbiting "Neimoidia" Master Tri'Gilla is in route to the meet you, however she wishes the team to proceed with the mission and she'll catch up when she arrives. She has a grave look of on her face as she is filling you in on the details.

She continues... At the Kuat Drive Ship Yards, there have been reports of a rogue Jedi who has attacked several workers. He has said to have Killed three of the laborers and injured a yard Foreman. We do not know who the Jedi is suppose to be or why he/she is acting is such a way. The Senate has deemed this a top priority as the Kuat Shipyards produce a vast amount of the Republics military ships and weapons.

As of now the yards have been closed down and the crews have been kept away so as to prevent any other injuries or deaths. Investigate who is behind this and what the purpose is for it. Assume they are armed and dangerous. This needs to be handled with the up most care.

You will need to see "Chud Le'Mule" The lead Foreman at the Kuat Drive yards. He will inform you of all further details. As of right now we don't want to assume that any of the speculation is true. Chud is a friend of the Jedi and he is the one who informed the counsel of the altercations, even before the Senate did. You can trust him.

Any non-mission questions? If not, please proceed to Kuat ASAP!

MAP: Planet Location
    Spoiler:
    MAP: Kuat Sector
    Spoiler:
    IMAGE: Kuat planet and the Drive yards that surround the planet
    Spoiler:

GAME NOTES:(open spoiler)
    Spoiler:

CHRONO:
    Spoiler:

SEE WHO IS CURRENTLY ACTIVE:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Grand Master on Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:16 pm; edited 45 times in total (Reason for editing : Finishing details...)
    Share this post on: reddit

Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:38 am by LokIII

I don't believe they'd be able to tell, unless they knew what I was beforehand. Also I have a talent that makes me appear to be a normal droid, unless I use the force. But I'll roll one if you think I should

+3 for decp

Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:38 am by Game Master

The member 'LokIII' has done the following action : Dice roll

Spoiler:
    Grand Master

Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:10 am by Grand Master

LokIII wrote:I don't believe they'd be able to tell, unless they knew what I was beforehand. Also I have a talent that makes me appear to be a normal droid, unless I use the force. But I'll roll one if you think I should

+3 for decp

What talent is that?

Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:03 am by LokIII

Mask Presence, its a talent from the iron knight talent tree in the jatm

Grand Master

Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:24 pm by Grand Master

Mask Presence, its a talent from the iron knight talent tree in the jatm

I see...

Unfortunately you actually can't have that talent yet. You have to be part of the Jedi Knight prestige class before you can take any "Knight" talents.
    Grand Master

Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:39 pm by Grand Master

GAME LOG:

CHRONO: 01:13:39
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Grand Master on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:33 pm by LokIII

O: This I did not know. I shall change it then, any recommendations or is it moot?
    Grand Master

Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:06 pm by Grand Master

LokIII wrote:O: This I did not know. I shall change it then, any recommendations or is it moot?

Recommendations?

Recommendations:
    Spoiler:

Now on to the game: What do you do?

Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:50 pm by LokIII

(I assume I didn't fool him?) I say that we've had a a general overview, but are there any more details?
    Grand Master

Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:26 am by Grand Master

LokIII wrote:(I assume I didn't fool him?) I say that we've had a a general overview, but are there any more details?

Give me a gather info check

Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:16 pm by LokIII

+3 G.Info

Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:16 pm by Game Master

The member 'LokIII' has done the following action : Dice roll

'D20 (Skills Roll)' :
    Forces of Evil: Chapter 1 - The Shipyards of Kuat - Page 3 D20
    Result : 8
    sethripley

Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:31 pm by sethripley

i wake up and head to the cockpit to see what's happening
    Grand Master

Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:36 pm by Grand Master

LokIII wrote:+3 G.Info

He say's in a gruff voice: The "rogue" Jedi used the force to blockade a section of the manufacturing plant off from the rest of the yard.

He points to a large building that looks like a huge warehouse. But it actually houses many manufacturing droids and equipment inside.

He say's: He went in there and we haven't see him return.

Through you conversation with him and the other guards/workers you discover (based on your Gather info Check): That currently it is being used to manufacture the focusing array's for Interdictor class star destroyers.

What do you do?
    Grand Master

Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:38 pm by Grand Master

sethripley wrote:i wake up and head to the cockpit to see what's happening

You get to the Cockpit and you notice that James has dozed off sitting in the co-pilots seat. The ship is powered down and the there is an indicator flashing, showing that the back hatch is open. There is not pilot in the pilots chair.

What do you do?
    sethripley

Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:41 pm by sethripley

i want to look outside (from the cockpit, like the observation window or whatever it's called) to see if we are still where we were previosly.

perception +10

also want to check computer to see where we are and if there have been any communications

use computer +6

Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:41 pm by Game Master

The member 'sethripley' has done the following action : Dice roll
    Spoiler:
    Grand Master

Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:41 pm by Grand Master

sethripley wrote:i want to look outside (from the cockpit, like the observation window or whatever it's called) to see if we are still where we were previosly.

perception +10

also want to check computer to see where we are and if there have been any communications

use computer +6

Fortunately you don't really need to roll for those observations...

Since you were in orbit around Neomodia before you went to sleep, the back hatch being open would indicate that you were not indeed in orbit any longer, or else the whole ship would be decompressed.

Continuing along that line of thought you do notice the feel of the ship actually being on solid ground is a good indicator that you are not longer in open space.

You look out the hatch and see a group of people talking with Garnet and you see Nabus walking towards the group.

There is no current communications coming through the com channel so you don't see a communication indicator. If you wanted to see past communications you'll have to search through the ships archives and hope they haven't been wiped yet.

What do you do?

Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:51 pm by LokIII

I ask, "Is there anywhere you would prefer us to stay out of?"
    Grand Master

Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:50 pm by Grand Master

LokIII wrote:I ask, "Is there anywhere you would prefer us to stay out of?"

CHRONO: 01:13:44

Nabus shows up and joins the conversation. Chud introduces himself to Nabus.

He looks back at you and says: "No, I just want him gone! He needs to pay for what he's done... You Jedi are great to have around, but when you screw up... You really go off the deep end! Just take care of him and I'll be happy. What do you need from me and my men to get that accomplished?"

Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:15 pm by LokIII

Yes, it is indeed sad that when one of us falls, they fall hard.
    Grand Master

Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:02 pm by Grand Master

LokIII wrote:Yes, it is indeed sad that when one of us falls, they fall hard.

He is looking at you expectantly.... with a look on his face that looks like he is wondering why you are stalling for time...

He says: Soooooo, What can we do to help?

What do you do?
    sethripley

Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:00 am by sethripley

i want to look at any past communications (i don't want to interrupt their conversation)

if there isn't a record of them then i'll try to pull nabus aside and find out what i've missed

if i find a record of any communications i want to review what was said, but at the same time paying attention to see if Garnet or Nabus begin leaving. If they do, i'll follow them and try to get caught up from them at that point

perception +10

Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:00 am by Game Master

The member 'sethripley' has done the following action : Dice roll

'D20 (Skills Roll)' :
    Forces of Evil: Chapter 1 - The Shipyards of Kuat - Page 3 D20
    Result : 19

Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:50 am by LokIII

Unless Na'bus has any relevant questions, lead the way

Post  by Sponsored content