Jedi Missions

Forces of Evil: Chapter 1 - The Shipyards of Kuat - Page 2 Signin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Jedi Missions

Forces of Evil: Chapter 1 - The Shipyards of Kuat - Page 2 Signin

Jedi Missions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars RPG Saga Edition

Forces of Evil: Chapter 1 - The Shipyards of Kuat

Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Forces of Evil: Chapter 1 - The Shipyards of Kuat - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue213/213Forces of Evil: Chapter 1 - The Shipyards of Kuat - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (213/213)
    Experience Points:
    Forces of Evil: Chapter 1 - The Shipyards of Kuat - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue76423/78000Forces of Evil: Chapter 1 - The Shipyards of Kuat - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (76423/78000)
    LOOT BAG:

Forces of Evil: Chapter 1 - The Shipyards of Kuat - Page 2 Empty Forces of Evil: Chapter 1 - The Shipyards of Kuat

Post by Grand Master

Forces of evil
    Chapter 1: The shipyards of Kuat

A 1/4 size holo of Master Tri'Gilla a female Togruta briefs you about your upcoming mission. You are aboard the "Starlit Knight" a light transport that has been serving as your mobile base of activities as of late. Currently the "Starlit Knight" is orbiting "Neimoidia" Master Tri'Gilla is in route to the meet you, however she wishes the team to proceed with the mission and she'll catch up when she arrives. She has a grave look of on her face as she is filling you in on the details.

She continues... At the Kuat Drive Ship Yards, there have been reports of a rogue Jedi who has attacked several workers. He has said to have Killed three of the laborers and injured a yard Foreman. We do not know who the Jedi is suppose to be or why he/she is acting is such a way. The Senate has deemed this a top priority as the Kuat Shipyards produce a vast amount of the Republics military ships and weapons.

As of now the yards have been closed down and the crews have been kept away so as to prevent any other injuries or deaths. Investigate who is behind this and what the purpose is for it. Assume they are armed and dangerous. This needs to be handled with the up most care.

You will need to see "Chud Le'Mule" The lead Foreman at the Kuat Drive yards. He will inform you of all further details. As of right now we don't want to assume that any of the speculation is true. Chud is a friend of the Jedi and he is the one who informed the counsel of the altercations, even before the Senate did. You can trust him.

Any non-mission questions? If not, please proceed to Kuat ASAP!

MAP: Planet Location
    Spoiler:
    MAP: Kuat Sector
    Spoiler:
    IMAGE: Kuat planet and the Drive yards that surround the planet
    Spoiler:

GAME NOTES:(open spoiler)
    Spoiler:

CHRONO:
    Spoiler:

SEE WHO IS CURRENTLY ACTIVE:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Grand Master on Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:16 pm; edited 45 times in total (Reason for editing : Finishing details...)
    Share this post on: reddit

Grand Master

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:46 pm by Grand Master

LokIII wrote:I here that and chime in, "you can have a pair of mine, but they might chafe a bit"
    Spoiler:

Dice roller info:
    Spoiler:

GAME INFORMER:

so as of right now Garnet is heading to the engine room, Vyatharu is in the cockpit/bridge and Saul James is... Well I'm not sure where you are.

CHRONO: 01:00:03

Garnet you got to the Engine room, give me a perception check for searching for items. Give me specifics for what you are looking for.

Vyatharu and Saul what actions do you take? Are you just sitting in the cockpit?

Saul you mentioned you wanted to head for Kuat, am I to assume you wanted to pilot the ship?

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:54 pm by LokIII

Mainly wiring and parts of the case.
    Also I wanted to to talk to the droids and computer(in binary because it's way faster) to see if they could help out or if they had and spare arms or tool mounts or accessories.

Also I might be slow this weekend as I'm at the assembley

Perc: +18

Last edited by Grand Master on Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : combining posts)

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:56 pm by Game Master

The member 'LokIII' has done the following action : Dice roll

Spoiler:
    Grand Master

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:59 pm by Grand Master

Garnet you found two useful looking parts for your lightsaber. Roll 2 CL 4 pieces of Loot.

You receive: 39 Skill bonus XP

SIDE NOTE:

When we do dice rolls, lets do them in our original posts so as to keep the game thread as uncluttered as possible. Thanks

Last edited by Grand Master on Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nabus

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:12 pm by Nabus

I walk out of the crew quarters (really just a cargo hold in the rear of the ship that houses all of our bunks) and head to the Cockpit.

I want to pilot the ship and make the jump to the Kuat planetary system.

When I get to the cockpit I say over the intercom: "Hello everyone, this is your captain speaking... (he,he) You better strap in and buckle your seat belts cuz it may get a bit bumpy, Cuz I an't that good!Laughing

Pilot checks:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Nabus on Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:12 pm by Game Master

The member 'Nabus' has done the following action : Dice roll
    Spoiler:
    Grand Master

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:24 pm by Grand Master

Nabus wrote:I walk out of the crew quarters (really just a cargo hold in the rear of the ship that houses all of our bunks) and head to the Cockpit.

I want to pilot the ship and make the jump to the Kuat planetary system.

When I get to the cockpit I say over the intercom: "Hello everyone, this is your captain speaking... (he,he) You better strap in and buckle your seat belts cuz it may get a bit bumpy, Cuz I an't that good!Laughing

Pilot checks:
    Spoiler:

You successfully piloted out of the orbit. The other two will be applied at the appropriate times.

You receieve: 37 skill bonus XP

CHRONO: 01:00:05

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:32 pm by LokIII

So I didn't find any droids/computers to talk to?
    Grand Master

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:36 pm by Grand Master

LokIII wrote:So I didn't find any droids/computers to talk to?

There are a few Astromechs in the utility compartment. There is one connected to the Astrogation computer. And there are a couple maintenance droids. But other than that no.

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:53 pm by LokIII

I want to talk to the maintenance droids, just to chat and ask if they know anyone at kuat
    Grand Master

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:06 pm by Grand Master

LokIII wrote:I want to talk to the maintenance droids, just to chat and ask if they know anyone at kuat

Tweetle... Tweetle... Beep... Beep...

Translation: RxDX says: "Know anyone?... No I don't anyone... Why don't I know anyone? I'm... I don't know who I am!!! OMG, I have amnesia!!!"

sethripley

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:50 pm by sethripley

When I wake up I hear something about a bumpy ride so I head up to the cockpit to see what's going on
    Grand Master

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:00 pm by Grand Master

sethripley wrote:When I wake up I hear something about a bumpy ride so I head up to the cockpit to see what's going on

Well technically you would need to roll a perception check to see if you did hear that...
    sethripley

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:05 pm by sethripley

Perception +10

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:05 pm by Game Master

The member 'sethripley' has done the following action : Dice roll
    Spoiler:

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:17 pm by LokIII

Lol the dice hate you, and I assure the droid that it'll be fine and to carry on
    sethripley

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:19 pm by sethripley

Lokiii......you have no idea how much the dice hate me. Try taking the Jedi trials. They are very.......trying
    Grand Master

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:23 pm by Grand Master

sethripley wrote:Lokiii......you have no idea how much the dice hate me. Try taking the Jedi trials. They are very.......trying

SO... You don't hear a thing... good news is you get a great nights sleep.

Any other actions from anyone else?
    sauljames

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:08 am by sauljames

I go strap down in the cockpit and wait for when we arrive.
    Nabus

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:59 am by Nabus

I do a few barrel rolls as I pull out of Orbit! affraid
    Grand Master

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:49 am by Grand Master

Nabus you have successfully plotted the Astrogation check and jumped to hyperspace.

53 skill bonus xp

CHRONO: 01:00:10

GAME LOG:

NABAS - In pilots seat, and made jump to hyperspace in route to Kuat
    JAMES - Seated and buckled in to co-pilots seat.
    SWIFT - Sleeping soundly in his bunk
    GARNET - Talking w/ RXDX droid and rummaging through the engine room for spare parts
    VYATHARU - ?

The ship is successfully in hyperspace, what does everyone now do?

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:57 pm by LokIII

I want to go back to me quarters an charge my shell and go into a force trance
    Grand Master

Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:31 pm by Grand Master

GAME LOG:

Ok, everyone just kinda hangs and does non essential stuff till you get to the drive yards at Kuat.

The Drive yards are basically a ring that surrounds the planet. This "Starlit Knight" is directed to land at T1-QR267 Landing pad.

When the ship sets down, you notice 5 Humanoids with blasters in their holsters and two Defense dorids with weapons drawn approaching the ship. The Back Hatch lowers to the landing pad and the engines whine down.

CHRONO: 01:13:36

Intel:
    Spoiler:

WHAT DO YOU DO?

Instructions:
    Spoiler:

Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:28 pm by LokIII

I want to go out (masking the fact that I'm not a droid) and greet them
    Grand Master

Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:58 pm by Grand Master

LokIII wrote:I want to go out (masking the fact that I'm not a droid) and greet them

Ok you walk down the ramp and you see them walking towards you. All of them are wearing some kind of workers uniforms. They see you walking down the ramp and they angle towards you. The Five plus the battle droids with them.

If you really want to try to make them think you are a droid you'll have to give me a deception check.

What do you do?

GAME LOG:

- Garnet: Walking out to meet the party.
    - Nabus: Shutting down the ship and coordinating with space control to have them refill the consumables.
    - James: Sitting in co-pilots seat.
    - Swift: Still sleeping...
    - Vyatharu: ?

Post  by Sponsored content