Jedi Missions

Forces of Evil: Chapter 1 - The Shipyards of Kuat Signin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Jedi Missions

Forces of Evil: Chapter 1 - The Shipyards of Kuat Signin

Jedi Missions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars RPG Saga Edition

Forces of Evil: Chapter 1 - The Shipyards of Kuat

Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Forces of Evil: Chapter 1 - The Shipyards of Kuat Left_bar_bleue213/213Forces of Evil: Chapter 1 - The Shipyards of Kuat Empty_bar_bleue  (213/213)
    Experience Points:
    Forces of Evil: Chapter 1 - The Shipyards of Kuat Left_bar_bleue76423/78000Forces of Evil: Chapter 1 - The Shipyards of Kuat Empty_bar_bleue  (76423/78000)
    LOOT BAG:

Forces of Evil: Chapter 1 - The Shipyards of Kuat Empty Forces of Evil: Chapter 1 - The Shipyards of Kuat

Post by Grand Master

Forces of evil
    Chapter 1: The shipyards of Kuat

A 1/4 size holo of Master Tri'Gilla a female Togruta briefs you about your upcoming mission. You are aboard the "Starlit Knight" a light transport that has been serving as your mobile base of activities as of late. Currently the "Starlit Knight" is orbiting "Neimoidia" Master Tri'Gilla is in route to the meet you, however she wishes the team to proceed with the mission and she'll catch up when she arrives. She has a grave look of on her face as she is filling you in on the details.

She continues... At the Kuat Drive Ship Yards, there have been reports of a rogue Jedi who has attacked several workers. He has said to have Killed three of the laborers and injured a yard Foreman. We do not know who the Jedi is suppose to be or why he/she is acting is such a way. The Senate has deemed this a top priority as the Kuat Shipyards produce a vast amount of the Republics military ships and weapons.

As of now the yards have been closed down and the crews have been kept away so as to prevent any other injuries or deaths. Investigate who is behind this and what the purpose is for it. Assume they are armed and dangerous. This needs to be handled with the up most care.

You will need to see "Chud Le'Mule" The lead Foreman at the Kuat Drive yards. He will inform you of all further details. As of right now we don't want to assume that any of the speculation is true. Chud is a friend of the Jedi and he is the one who informed the counsel of the altercations, even before the Senate did. You can trust him.

Any non-mission questions? If not, please proceed to Kuat ASAP!

MAP: Planet Location
    Spoiler:
    MAP: Kuat Sector
    Spoiler:
    IMAGE: Kuat planet and the Drive yards that surround the planet
    Spoiler:

GAME NOTES:(open spoiler)
    Spoiler:

CHRONO:
    Spoiler:

SEE WHO IS CURRENTLY ACTIVE:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Grand Master on Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:16 pm; edited 45 times in total (Reason for editing : Finishing details...)
    Share this post on: reddit

Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:37 pm by LokIII

What were the workers doing when they were attacked?
    Grand Master

Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:48 pm by Grand Master

LokIII wrote:What were the workers doing when they were attacked?

Wow you were fast! I had to save the file before I was completely done. I'm now finished so you may wish to re-read it.

But to answer your question she says: "We can only assume they were working... As I said, details are sparse and the ones that are circulating via the holonet are not verified as of yet. You'll be the first on the scene as far as Jedi go."

Also don't forget to send me your bonus choice.
    Grand Master

Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:06 pm by Grand Master

GAME NOTE TO ALL PLAYERS:

Make sure that what I have in the Character tracker is the same as your characters XP and Level. I know we've played "In person" games so I am unsure as to whether I have the correct info. You should also update your character sheet here online as well.

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:04 am by LokIII

Were we given any support for the mission?
    Grand Master

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:36 am by Grand Master

LokIII wrote:Were we given any support for the mission?

Master "Tri'Gilla" say's: "No, you are going to be the first ones on the scene in the form of Jedi Support. The local Authorities are not equipped to handle a Rogue Jedi, so they have backed off and are awaiting Jedi Support. Like I said earlier, I am on my way but I will not be there for almost 2 day's. Take care to handle this to the best of your ability."

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:09 pm by LokIII

What are the locals reaction to the attacks, and what are their attitude towards the Jedi in general?
    Grand Master

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:06 pm by Grand Master

LokIII wrote:What are the locals reaction to the attacks, and what are their attitude towards the Jedi in general?

She looks at you with a odd look and says: Um... we're talking about kuat here. You know... one of the founding members of the Republic. How do you think they feel about the Jedi? The local population in general aren't really concerned. However the Kuat Drive yards upper management is really concerned. And they are the ones who have some say in the Senate.

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:20 pm by Vyitharu

Do we have any weapons?
    Grand Master

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 pm by Grand Master

Vyitharu wrote:Do we have any weapons?

Outside the game:
    Spoiler:

She turns to look at you with another odd look on her face and says "Youngling Vyatharu... that's a odd question to ask someone many light years away from you. I assume you still have your weapons. Why do you ask, did something happen to them?"

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:43 pm by LokIII

Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?
    Spoiler:
    Grand Master

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:45 pm by Grand Master

LokIII wrote:Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?
    Spoiler:

LOL, that is epic!

Back to the game now...

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:12 pm by LokIII

What do they think about droids? Would it be convenient for me to pretend to be a droid to gather information?
    Grand Master

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:00 pm by Grand Master

LokIII wrote:What do they think about droids? Would it be convenient for me to pretend to be a droid to gather information?

You can try whatever you like

An Idea:
    Spoiler:

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:36 pm by LokIII

The attacks that you mentioned, were you informed what the injuries and fatalities were caused by? Like a lightsaber or use of the force? Or did they not provide that information?
    Grand Master

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:50 am by Grand Master

LokIII wrote:The attacks that you mentioned, were you informed what the injuries and fatalities were caused by? Like a lightsaber or use of the force? Or did they not provide that information?

She say's: They didn't specifically say what caused the damage... We just assumed the Jedi did. What weapon did he use? We don't know, probably his/her lightsaber.

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:57 am by LokIII

Thanks, I think that's all the questions I had. I'll go prepare now if that is all
    Grand Master

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:56 pm by Grand Master

LokIII wrote:Thanks, I think that's all the questions I had. I'll go prepare now if that is all

She say's I'll inform you once I get into the system. I'll send a comm to your comm link. Keep me informed of any developments.

The Hologram dissolves.

What do you do?

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:29 pm by LokIII

I want to goto the engine room and browse thru parts, tools, and equipment.
    I also want to keep especially keep an eye out for parts(loot) that may be used for a lightsaber, as my master said that I need to build one soon.

Last edited by LokIII on Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot a word)
    Grand Master

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:33 am by Grand Master

Garnet you walk past Vyatharu who was standing behind you in the cockpit.

VY: What do you do when Garnet walks past you?

Garnet: You are on your way to the Engine room to look for parts to build a lightsaber.

GAME INFORMER: The ship is still sitting in orbit around Neimoidia and the Hologram of Master Tri'Gilla has faded.

CHRONO: 01:00:02

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:39 am by Vyitharu

I want to stick my foot out as he passes and see if I can trip him.
    Grand Master

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:41 am by Grand Master

Vyitharu wrote:I want to stick my foot out as he passes and see if I can trip him.

Hmmm well you probably don't have the trip feat so you just have to make an attack against his reflex defense...

sauljames

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:19 pm by sauljames

I'd like to get my equipment ready. Grab some medpacs. Make sure my lightsaber is in working order. Grab an extra pair of underwear and head out to Kuat to meet with this foreman.
    Grand Master

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:40 pm by Grand Master

sauljames wrote:I'd like to get my equipment ready. Grab some medpacs. Make sure my lightsaber is in working order. Grab an extra pair of underwear and head out to Kuat to meet with this foreman.

No can do on the extra pair of underwear with the cut backs and all, I'm sure you understand tongue

What do you do? Hitchhike there? Or do you take over the piloting?

Spoiler:

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:39 pm by LokIII

I here that and chime in, "you can have a pair of mine, but they might chafe a bit"
    Spoiler:

Post  by Sponsored content