Jedi Missions

"The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 4 Signin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Jedi Missions

"The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 4 Signin

Jedi Missions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars RPG Saga Edition

4 posters

"The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus)

Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    "The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue213/213"The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (213/213)
    Experience Points:
    "The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue76423/78000"The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (76423/78000)
    LOOT BAG:

"The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 4 Empty Re: "The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus)

Post by Grand Master Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:22 pm

Ok, I want to get a typical Jedi equipment belt. It has Aquatic breather, syntherope, and other items.

Also do you know the rules that species has for healing tears?

Side note: the loot doesn't effect anything in your game, its not even real. It just allows you to build your lightsaber. You can't just tell me the class level so that I can advance my loot?

sauljames
    sauljames

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    "The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue52/52"The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)
    Experience Points:
    "The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5100/6000"The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5100/6000)
    LOOT BAG:

"The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 4 Empty Re: "The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus)

Post by sauljames Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:38 pm

1. Coruscant.
    2. Lightsaber.
    3. All skills feats powers and talents. Basic equipment. No extra loot.
    I'm going by the book not your rules.
    Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    "The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue213/213"The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (213/213)
    Experience Points:
    "The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue76423/78000"The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (76423/78000)
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Grand Master Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:32 pm

I obey.

Can I get some info?

1) Where am I? Planet? City? You said council room, is this a jedi owned temple or school on another planet?

2) What do I currently have? Lightsaber? Tool Belt with typical Jedi equipment? I need to know so that I can prepare accordingly and get what I don't have.

3) What do I carry over from my other campaign? Skills, feats, forcce powers, talents, Loot? I am just trying to get some ground rules.

Will you be giving Loot out based on CL? I'm not sure if you ever delt with that but how I do it in my game is I just let the players know what CL opponent they defeated and they roll the Loot.

How will you be giving out XP? Will you be doing so for skills and such? I have a chart to the right that explains how I do XP for skills. It allows the characters to grow faster.

Please let me know all of these answers it will effect my decsions.

Thanks.
    sauljames
    sauljames

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    "The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue52/52"The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)
    Experience Points:
    "The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5100/6000"The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5100/6000)
    LOOT BAG:

Post by sauljames Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:57 pm

You sit outside the Council room's doors waiting for your master to return. You notice people seem to stare at you as they walk by. Some are clearly of disdain. Others are merely of curiosity, your kind not encountered often if at all on this planet. The foors close and your Master walks towards you. "They have given us an assignment. We are to make way to the planet Ilum to check on a base there. Then from there we are to deliver medical supplies to a scientist in a village on the planet of Volik. Seems strange they would send 2 jedis for an errand run but Master Camas assured me that while simple it seems, he fears something evil is in the works and would feel much better if a Jedi was to go. So we go. Any questions? If not go get any equipment you deem necessary to bring and meet me at dock 8 at 1400 hours when you are ready. See you soon." Make inquiries or go get ready?
    Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

"The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 4 Empty "The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus)

Post by Grand Master Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:50 pm

"The Ghost in the Machine" Nabus' mission starts here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content