Jedi Missions

"The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 3 Signin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Jedi Missions

"The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 3 Signin

Jedi Missions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars RPG Saga Edition

4 posters

"The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus)

Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    "The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue213/213"The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (213/213)
    Experience Points:
    "The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue76423/78000"The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (76423/78000)
    LOOT BAG:

"The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 3 Empty Re: "The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus)

Post by Grand Master Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:56 pm

Well I am on high alert with my lightsaber in hand, un-ignited. I look over at stone and observe his expression.

I want to cautiously take a few steps out of the turbo lift. Are there doors or connecting hallways?
    sauljames
    sauljames

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    "The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue52/52"The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)
    Experience Points:
    "The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5100/6000"The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5100/6000)
    LOOT BAG:

"The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 3 Empty Re: "The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus)

Post by sauljames Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:19 pm

Stone accompanies you up the lift.The other 3 continue down the hallway. You make it to the 2 level without hearing a word from anyone. The lift is in total darkness. When the doors lift it opens up into a long hallway. To your right you see the emergency lights above you on the wall and written below that in what appears to be blood are the words THE END IS NIGH. MAY THE LORD HAVE MERCY ON US. What would you like to do?
    Game Master

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    "The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0"The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Experience Points:
    "The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0"The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Game Master Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:47 pm

The member 'Grand Master' has done the following action : Dice roll

'D20 (Skills Roll)' :
    "The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 3 D20
    Result : 6
    Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    "The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue213/213"The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (213/213)
    Experience Points:
    "The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue76423/78000"The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (76423/78000)
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Grand Master Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:47 pm

My perception roll, I forgot.
    Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Grand Master Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:46 pm

Ok I just need to make sure I understand our current situation.

We are on the planet of Ilum, correct?

I'm putting you're first post in this spoiler for me to refer back to so that I don't have to keep going back to the beginning.
    Spoiler:

This is suppose to be the base we're checking on right?

If that is all correct I want to head up the stairs. I want to keep a lookout for anyone or anything. The longer it goes without contact with anyone else from this base, I feel more uneasy. If I get to the next level without being contacted I take my lightsaber off my belt and hold it in my hand, ready to ignite it at the slightest hint of distrubance.

Perception: +8
    sauljames
    sauljames

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    "The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue52/52"The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)
    Experience Points:
    "The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5100/6000"The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5100/6000)
    LOOT BAG:

Post by sauljames Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:01 am

"All is forgiven my young padawan. Just try to be better prepared next time." He looks up at everyone. "Alright let's go greet our compatriots." All except the pilot head off the ship. When you go outside the wind almost knocks you off your feet. You hear Stone curse as he tried to stabilize himself. Hathaway, you notice, seems to have no difficulty walking in this weather. You notice something else too, no one has come out to greet the group. Master Ray notices that as well and yells out above the wind " Maybe they didn't want to come out in this weather. Let's go to the front." The door is unlocked. The group steps inside when the door opens, glad to get out of that weather. You have stepped into a small room. The lights though are off with only emergency lights illuminating the area. To the right is a lift going up to the second floor. Directly in front is a doorway leading to more darkness. Master Ray addresses the group "I think we should split up. Anyone else have any ideas?""
    Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Grand Master Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:53 am

Sure thing Master, I guess I just overlooked the fact that the planet we were going to was covered in snow and was freezing. Thanks.

I head for the exit.
    sauljames
    sauljames

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by sauljames Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:23 pm

Don't need a perception roll to find clothes. Master Ray gives you some says" How could you not bring some warm clothes? Guess you didn't think it would be so bad. It shouldn't be. Kinda strange to be having a storm this time of year. Well here's spare clothes. Ready to go freeze our bottoms off?" Agent Madine looks at Hathaways and comments "Mara has enough to spare for all of us." She gives him a playful shove then starts heading to the exit. You ready to go?
    Game Master

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Game Master Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:15 pm

The member 'Grand Master' has done the following action : Dice roll

'D20 (Skills Roll)' :
    Result : 12
    Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Grand Master Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:15 pm

Ok, I try to find some clothing to cover up as well. If I don't have any I check around the ship for any extra stuf that may work.

Perception +8

If I don't have any or find any or none of my partners share I just cover up with my cloack and do the best I can.
    sauljames
    sauljames

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by sauljames Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:46 pm

Yes you are landing on planet. The building is the U and it's made up of straight edges not curves. The garage holds vehicles. Are landing in a cleared area between the end of the right side of the U and the garage. They are putting on some more clothes so they don't freeze. Covering faced from the wind. Checking to make sure they have everything they need.
    Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Grand Master Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:59 pm

I get ready as well. What do I see them getting ready? Are they getting weapons out or are they just preparing to leave the ship? If they get their weapons out obviously preparing for a battle then I do so as well. But sense this is suppose to be an easy mission they probably aren't.

Also I am unsure what the place looks like? Is this on the planet? How can it be "U" shape without curves? What makes up the "U"? Is that the building or what, I can't see it in my mind.

What is the garage? is this where our ship is pulling into?

I'm sorry, I'm just unclear on these details.
    sauljames
    sauljames

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by sauljames Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:25 pm

Ok. So you guys arrive. As you come closer to the base, you see that it's in the shape of a U but no curves. In the center is what appears to be a courtyard. The directly above and perfectly centered between the two ends is another building, looks like a garage. All this you see while the snow is blowing around pretty heavily. The agents and Master Ray start getting ready. And you?
    Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Grand Master Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:29 pm

Do I have basic stuff like a com link and data pad?

I want to meditate on peace and calmness. I want my mind to be ready for anything that may happen. I want to be able to focus and not be distracted. I believe a calm mind can overcome almost anything.
    sauljames
    sauljames

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by sauljames Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:59 am

You don't get it but your master says he sees great improvement. You talk to the agents and they tell you a bit about themselves. Agent Hathaway: She was raised in a wealthy family. Her birth made her mother unable to give produce another child. Her father wanted a boy so upon receiving the news he did what he thought best; raise her like a son. He took her hunting and by age 10 was able to shoot a moving fly in midair. She played sports. Has never had the time for a romance. Traveled around gaining knowledge, learning combat skills. Joined the agency at age 22. Been busting people ever since. She is very attractive in a hardened sort of way. Her eyes seem to look through you. Agent Madine: He was about revenge. His brother and sister were killed by gangsters while he hid, too afraid to do anything. He promised himself he would never feel helpless again. So he trained and trained and trained till he decided he was ready. He tracked down the killers and their leader, glad they were still alive. In a cloud of rage he massacred them and 10 others and unknowingly 2 innocents. One being a young girl. The agency found him sitting amongst the bodies. After seeing what he had done, they did what they thought was best, recruited him. And here he is. Agent Stone: His story is simple. Normal upbringing. Father was a cop so he was a cop. But he turned out to be a better one so agency nabbed him. Has a loving wife and young daughter. Showed pics of them. Daughter spitting image of mother. Red hair and freckles. He says luckily she got my eyes and sense of humor or else he wouldnt know whose child it is right? He elbows you and starts laughing. Anything else you'd like to know?
    Game Master

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Game Master Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:04 pm

The member 'Nabus' has done the following action : Dice roll

'D20 (Use The Force)' :
    Result : 12, 20, 6, 13, 12, 4, 16, 20, 19, 20
    Nabus
    Nabus

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    "The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/90"The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
    Experience Points:
    "The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue27497/28000"The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (27497/28000)
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Nabus Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:04 pm

If you look in my signature (Nabus, not Grand Master) You'll see my basic info and can use that as a quick reference if you need to know any of my basic character stats. Anything more detailed you'll have to look in my character sheet if you need to know it.

I believe my UTF is +15 or +14 at this time.

Here are my 10 rolls
    Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Grand Master Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:01 pm

A thought just occured to me. Since I am doing a campaign with Seth my information is going to be altered based off of what I do in his game and it will differ in this one.

So I will keep my HP, FP and any other changing stats in my posts when necessary.
    sauljames
    sauljames

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by sauljames Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:08 pm

10 UTF checks i suppose
    Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Grand Master Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:54 pm

So, how many rolls do you need?
    Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Grand Master Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:21 pm

"The Ghost in the Machine" - (Nabus) - Page 3 Assure10[/url][/img]
    Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Grand Master Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:55 pm

One other note really quick

I assumed that I had typical things like a comlink and possibly a data pad. Is that so?

I would like to work on my Lightsaber sparing with Master Ray, if he is willing. If not I will work on it with a training droid if available and if there is room on the ship. If not I will try to do resarch on our mission and meditate.

When not doing this I will try to chat up the agents and get on good terms with them. I have a feeling we will be close pals soon. Hopefully they like me as I just try to be friends with them.
    sauljames
    sauljames

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by sauljames Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:54 am

As you get closer you see Master Ray talking to what looks like 3 republic agents. 1 attractive female and 2 well built
    males. As you approach Master Ray turns around and smiles "Hello my Padawan. These lovely people will be joining us. Agent Stone," short black hair, has a scar going from nose to right earlobe,"Agent Madine," blond hair pulled back into a ponytail, unsettling grey eyes,"and this beauty here is Agent Hathaway," brunette hair to mid back, strong air of confidence, hard green eyes,"They will be assisting us. So now that we got that out of the way lets head out shall we?" With that he walks in first followed by Hathaway, Stone then Madine with you bringing up the rear. The flight will take 4 days. Anything you would like to do?
    Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Grand Master Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:56 pm

After I get my equipment belt I go to join my master at the ship.
    sauljames
    sauljames

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by sauljames Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:24 pm

Yes I know about the tears. And no you don't get to know the CL. GM doesn't disclose those details.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content