Jedi Missions

Instructions for how to play a "Live action game" Signin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Jedi Missions

Instructions for how to play a "Live action game" Signin

Jedi Missions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars RPG Saga Edition

Instructions for how to play a "Live action game"

Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Instructions for how to play a "Live action game" Left_bar_bleue213/213Instructions for how to play a "Live action game" Empty_bar_bleue  (213/213)
    Experience Points:
    Instructions for how to play a "Live action game" Left_bar_bleue76423/78000Instructions for how to play a "Live action game" Empty_bar_bleue  (76423/78000)
    LOOT BAG:

Instructions for how to play a "Live action game" Empty Instructions for how to play a "Live action game"

Post by Grand Master Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:34 pm

INSTRUCTIONS:

Step 1: Sign into "Table top" thread. (Each session will have it's own thread dated for the date that we are playing. You must sign into that thread)

Step 2: Open "Game Table" tab at the top of your screen, and sign in. (it will stay at the top of your screen no matter what. Even if you have to refresh your screen for posting purposes it should keep you logged in. Just re-open it.)

Step 3: Once I have everyone online I'll post the opening scenes for everyone to read. Just like normal you can make your moves and play. Just type into the "Game Table" chat box what you want to do.

Step 4: Actions that multiple players wish to do, are first come first serve. If you want to do something get your request in first. If two players wish to do an action simultaneously or very close to each other we will roll initiative. This will be done in the "Table top" thread. Each player involved must roll initiative. Highest initiative goes first.

Step 5: This is going to be done in much the same way a Live game would be done in person. So if you wish to keep anything private and do not want anyone to know send me a private message. (If I do not respond in a minute or two you may want to let me know that you sent it to me, I may have not seen it yet.)

Step 6: All rules that normally apply in a game session also apply here. All dice rolls are to use the provided dice here on the site. Also you MUST include all bonuses and negatives. I CANNOT be wasting time looking for everyone's seperate modifiers. You may let me know what you roll if you wish to speed the process up. Also make sure you roll all needed rolls in the the same post. This will keep things neat and easier to navigate for me.

For example: if you wish to make an attack roll and you haven't rolled initiative yet include: Initiative dice; Attack dice; Attack bonus dice and Damage dice. If you don't hit I will simply ignore all the other rolls. Also If you want to add a FP to a roll, let me know and include that.

Step 7: You are responisble for keeping your character sheet up to date. This includes any and all changes that happen during the game. The game will be happening quite quickly but you should still update your HP and other stats. Because I will be looking at them to tell when your HP.

Since the game will be moving swiftly I recommend opening another tab and bringing up your character sheet there. Any time you need to make a change it will be fast and easy to save it. Then you can quickly jump back into the flow of the game.

I plan on doing a run through soon and thus I will be making amendments to this thread. Please check back in here periodically to see any new changes. It will not be my fault if you are not informed if you do not. If you have any suggestions that will help this to be a more enjoyable experience, please contact me and let me know.

Thank you