Jedi Missions

Live games? How do you like them and what suggestions do you have? Signin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Jedi Missions

Live games? How do you like them and what suggestions do you have? Signin

Jedi Missions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars RPG Saga Edition

2 posters

Live games? How do you like them and what suggestions do you have?

Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Live games? How do you like them and what suggestions do you have? Left_bar_bleue213/213Live games? How do you like them and what suggestions do you have? Empty_bar_bleue  (213/213)
    Experience Points:
    Live games? How do you like them and what suggestions do you have? Left_bar_bleue76423/78000Live games? How do you like them and what suggestions do you have? Empty_bar_bleue  (76423/78000)
    LOOT BAG:

Live games? How do you like them and what suggestions do you have? Empty Live games? How do you like them and what suggestions do you have?

Post by Grand Master Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:27 pm

I want to know, how do you like the live games? The ones where we all play together, either in person or on the site.

If you have any suggestions feel free to give them to me here.
    verap'tr
    verap'tr

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Live games? How do you like them and what suggestions do you have? Left_bar_bleue11/36Live games? How do you like them and what suggestions do you have? Empty_bar_bleue  (11/36)
    Experience Points:
    Live games? How do you like them and what suggestions do you have? Left_bar_bleue2565/3000Live games? How do you like them and what suggestions do you have? Empty_bar_bleue  (2565/3000)
    LOOT BAG:

Live games? How do you like them and what suggestions do you have? Empty Re: Live games? How do you like them and what suggestions do you have?

Post by verap'tr Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:23 am

I really enjoy playing the live games! you know how on the padwan lessons you have a little chart that shows the location of items, thugs, and obstacles? Why not try to make one of those for each of the KEY areas in the live game missions? If it's too long then never mind, but I think it might help to add that to the "map/board" area.

Keep up the good work and may the force be with you!
    Verap'tr

PS: this is just an idea I had, the current setup is fine.
    Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Live games? How do you like them and what suggestions do you have? Left_bar_bleue213/213Live games? How do you like them and what suggestions do you have? Empty_bar_bleue  (213/213)
    Experience Points:
    Live games? How do you like them and what suggestions do you have? Left_bar_bleue76423/78000Live games? How do you like them and what suggestions do you have? Empty_bar_bleue  (76423/78000)
    LOOT BAG:

Live games? How do you like them and what suggestions do you have? Empty Re: Live games? How do you like them and what suggestions do you have?

Post by Grand Master Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:17 pm

thanks for the idea, I will see what I can do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content