Jedi Missions

Game Play Adjustments Signin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Jedi Missions

Game Play Adjustments Signin

Jedi Missions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars RPG Saga Edition

Game Play Adjustments

Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Game Play Adjustments Left_bar_bleue213/213Game Play Adjustments Empty_bar_bleue  (213/213)
    Experience Points:
    Game Play Adjustments Left_bar_bleue76423/78000Game Play Adjustments Empty_bar_bleue  (76423/78000)
    LOOT BAG:

Game Play Adjustments Empty Game Play Adjustments

Post by Grand Master Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:40 pm

GPA #1

Ok, I just want to inform everyone that I have created a new bonus system here on the site.

If you look at the dice roll section on the board here you'll notice that there is a new dice labeled "Attack Bonus Dice" This dice is designed to give the player a possible bonus when you make attack rolls.

When you make an attack, and only when you attack you should also roll 1 "Attack bonus Dice" If you roll a bonus, read the bonus and if it applies you can take advantage of it. If it applies and should be applied right away I'll make the needed adjustments. But if it is a delayed bonus it will be your responsiblity to remind me later on when it will apply. I have to many things going on. So if you don't remind me and I miss it, they are NOT retroactive. Even if it is only one post to late, it is gone for good.

Also, in some cases you will be able to hold onto the bonuses till you wish to use them or some bonuses span a few rounds, you can only use one bonus per round. No stacking bonuses.

These bonuses are for single player games at this time, games with two or more players cannot use the "Attack bonus dice".

From time to time I will update and change around the bonuses, add new and different ones and take away others, this is up to my discretion solely.

And Finally, the dice has a lot of sides on it and only a few bonuses. (that's what makes them special) So please, don't complain if you don't get bonuses on a regular basis. The fact is, if you do get them regularly there is a issue with the system and I will be making adjustments shortly.

I hope you like this adjustment and if you have any idea's feel free to pass them along, Thank you.
    Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Game Play Adjustments Left_bar_bleue213/213Game Play Adjustments Empty_bar_bleue  (213/213)
    Experience Points:
    Game Play Adjustments Left_bar_bleue76423/78000Game Play Adjustments Empty_bar_bleue  (76423/78000)
    LOOT BAG:

Game Play Adjustments Empty Re: Game Play Adjustments

Post by Grand Master Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:48 pm

GPA #2

After playing for a while now I can see that there will be some issues with passing some of the lessons for some. Instead of lowering the total standards, I've chosen to make an adjustment to how we pass lessons.

If you fail a lesson more than five times, you get moved on.

You technically don't pass but you come to a point where you need to try something new.

All lessons come in packs of 4 and you learn a feat/talent or something else precise once you pass them all.

After getting to the end of your current lesson block, you will have to go back and attempt to pass the one you failed at before you are able to learn the new feat/talent. If the one you are having a hard time passing is the last one of the block, you move on to your free lesson and after your free lesson you will have to attempt to pass it again.

After all of this, if you still fail it five more times you move on to the next block (without your learned feat) and any time during that block you can go back and attempt the failed lesson again.

Each time you fail a lesson you receive 100 xp for attempting it. So hopefully by all of these attempts you have the ability to succeed at whatever lesson you were failing.

Feel free to ask any questions or give any suggestions, Thank you.
    Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Grand Master Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:02 am

GPA #'s 3 & 4

Recently I have been informed that I have been doing a couple of things incorrectly, so as of right now I am informing everyone about the changes.

GPA #3: Level Benifits to Attacks.

I was under the impression that when attacking you get half your level to both attack and Damage. Apparently that was incorrect. You only get your level bonus to damage and not the attack roll. I'm probably the last one to pick up on this but I wanted to make sure that everyone is on the same page.

GPA #4: Using multiple Force points in a single round.

Per the core rule book you are only able to use one force point per round, unless otherwise stated. Many of us use multiple FP's per round on a normal basis. (1 to attack & 1 for damage) This is no longer acceptable and will not be accepted.

If a post lists multiple FP's to be used in a single round from here on out I will apply it to the first instance and ignore the other(s). In the case of a special feat/talent giving you the ability to use more than one FP per round, please list that in your post so that I don't neglect it.

Thanks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content