Jedi Missions

In Game Actions: Signin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Jedi Missions

In Game Actions: Signin

Jedi Missions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars RPG Saga Edition

In Game Actions:

Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    In Game Actions: Left_bar_bleue213/213In Game Actions: Empty_bar_bleue  (213/213)
    Experience Points:
    In Game Actions: Left_bar_bleue76423/78000In Game Actions: Empty_bar_bleue  (76423/78000)
    LOOT BAG:

In Game Actions: Empty In Game Actions:

Post by Grand Master Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:41 pm

During the game play there will be many ways to expedite the process of going back and forth.

1. Include very detailed instructions of your actions - If I know exactly what you want to accomplish I will not have to post a question needlessly, I can post a reply to your request. Think about what you want to do prior to posting, then post.

2. Include all rolls associated with desired actions - After you figure out what you want to do, think about the actions you wish to take. If a action requires and attack roll and attack dice. If it requires a jump roll a Jump dice. Do this with your post. If your attacking Roll a damage dice and if you hit the damage is already there and we can move on.

3. In your post tell me what order your rolls will be in - This will allow me to look through your post and your rolls and quickly see what you rolled for each action, without having to guess at your attempts.

4. Include your modifiers in your post - I will add them to your rolls and will not have to look them up for every action.

All of these tips will make it easier on me and I will be able to quickly decifer what you are trying to do. In turn this will allow me to re-post a response. If anyone has further tips on how to make the game smoother or quicker please post below and I'll be happy to implement them.

Thanks so much - Kenny