Jedi Missions

A Gift of Peace - Page 16 Signin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Jedi Missions

A Gift of Peace - Page 16 Signin

Jedi Missions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars RPG Saga Edition

4 posters

A Gift of Peace

Game Master

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    A Gift of Peace - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Gift of Peace - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Experience Points:
    A Gift of Peace - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Gift of Peace - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    LOOT BAG:

A Gift of Peace - Page 16 Empty Re: A Gift of Peace

Post by Game Master Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:54 am

wow.....i kinda hope you don't need that persuasion roll, lol
    Game Master

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Game Master Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:53 am

The member 'Game Master' has done the following action : Dice roll

#1 'D20 (Skills Roll)' :
    A Gift of Peace - Page 16 D20
    #1 Result : 20

--------------------------------

#2 'D20 (Skills Roll)' :
    #2 Result : 5

#3 'D20 (Skills Roll)' :
    #3 Result : 4

#4 'D6 (Action Result)' :
    A Gift of Peace - Page 16 Milton-bradley-superstition-parts-dice
    #4 Result : 2
    Game Master

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Game Master Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:53 am

ok then, i want to go to the train station and casually size up the train. Not right on it but from a little distance away, like 20 or 30 meters (if i can get that close without getting a ticket). I want to see how the cars in the train are connected together.

perception +8

If i don't see anything noteworthy then i want to buy a ticket and request a seat as far back in the train as possible, facing the back. If questioned or given a weird look then i want to give an excuse about being afraid of trains and that being in the back helps

persuasion +5

as i board i want to be as aware as i can of my surroundings, adding fp. I also want to note how the workers on the train are dressed so i don't accidentally slice a train attendant if he's working on something, lol

perception +8
    fp
    Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    A Gift of Peace - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue213/213A Gift of Peace - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (213/213)
    Experience Points:
    A Gift of Peace - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue76423/78000A Gift of Peace - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (76423/78000)
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Grand Master Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:28 pm

If they attacked the train itself you would thing that authorities would know and would locate them quickly, as it is on a schedule.

They may just want the statue...

Or at least that is what you reason.

SKills xp 25
    Game Master

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Game Master Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:35 am

#1 'D20 (Skills Roll)' :
    #1 Result : 6

#2 'D6 (Action Result)' :
    #2 Result : 5
    Game Master

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Game Master Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:35 am

ok, i want to roll a knowledge tactics to see what would be the best strategic place for me to be on the train (near the cargo section to protect it, or maybe near the front to protect the enginge)

adding a fp

knowledge tactics +4
    fp
    Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    A Gift of Peace - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue213/213A Gift of Peace - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (213/213)
    Experience Points:
    A Gift of Peace - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue76423/78000A Gift of Peace - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (76423/78000)
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Grand Master Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:14 am

After a moment he comes back and you answer your question. He tells you that he doesn't know. They have taken all precautions to keep anyone from finding out about this, but there is no way of knowing if any info got leaked or not.

In a perfect scenario in which they were attacked it would be from outside the train and that all members w/in the train either didn't know about the shipment or was on your side.

Game Master

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Game Master Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:12 pm

i want to ask him what he thinks would be the most likely way they would attack. From on the train? Or attack the train from an external source?
    Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Grand Master Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:21 am

You are not sure, Your knowledge of their species is limited and your studies at the temple never resulted in any situation where Mon calamarians made a smirk like that. Maybe he was impressed with your advanced training at such a young age...

What do you do?
    Game Master

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Game Master Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:59 am

#1 'D20 (Skills Roll)' :
    #1 Result : 9

#2 Result : 2
    Game Master

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Game Master Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:59 am

i;ll roll perception to see if the look was out of the ordinary for a mon calmari, adding fp

perception +8
    fp
    Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Grand Master Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:07 pm

He looks at you and a odd look crosses his face.

3 options:

1) Roll perception to see if you notice this to be something out of the ordinary for a Mon Cal.
    2) Roll Knowledge (applicable knowledge area) to see if you can figure out what it may mean, if anything
    3) Do nothing

He say's: "Oh! Youngling Swift.... You look so..... Young... I'm glad to see you. Let me explain what we are doing here, because I wasn't able to elaborate to much to Cini about my problem over the Holonet. I am in the middle of some very delicate negotiations with the senator for the nation of the Quarrens. We have been experiencing some boundary conflicts and recently they have reached a level that has caught the attention of both governments.

If we don't settle this peacefully it can get ugly real fast and we can have a full scale war on our hands in no time. Neither of our governments want that but our peoples are volatile when it comes to certain divisions among us and they can be passionate about it. We have lived in sudo-peaceful conditions for years but it seems that no matter how far we come we can't erase the divisions between our two great races.

The King (Mon-Cal of course) has issued that we send the people of the Quarren a statue of great importance. We have had it in our most sacred museum for a thousand years.( He points to a docking crew about 100 yards or so away and you see a huge statue of a Mon Calamarian and a Quarren shaking hands together, being laid down on its side and loaded into a shipping crate. There are about 30 or so workers working on this.) This is what we hope will re-unite our people together and we need them to recieve this token of our friendship.

The King has requested that I do not contact the Republic about this because he fears that it will drive a further wedge between our two people. We must handle this on our own if we want to succeed. I though am grateful that Cini had Jedi Contacts because I feel so much better now knowing that the Jedi Counsel has sent a trusted Representative. I know our gift will reach its destination.

Here is the background as to why I feel we need Jedi support. We have kept this a secret from both of our peoples in the hopes that the shock of our generous spirit will move everyone to reconsider their stances. But because of this Choice there are some factions that undoubtedly have heard and will try to keep it from happening because they have much to gain from a Mon Calamarian / Quarren war... so they will do anything to interfere with our gift of peace.

We have chosen to send it by way of an underwater train, with a crew of passengers that are undercover operatives working for the mon-cal/quarren initiative. We can't fill the train completely full with these agents because it will look to suspicious and we need this to look like a normal train on a normal day. We do not wish attention drawn to the shipment. Once shipment has been received your mission will be done and you can catch the next train back here to receive you payment.

Because we can't be sure of any counter agents from any number of other agencies we can't be too careful here. So all you can know is that we will have a total of 25 agents on the train guarding the shipment. They will be in plain clothes and will not contact you. Only if an emergency happens will you know who the agents are (he shows you a key-fob that has a button on it that if you push it, it activates a signal to identify your allies by a red dot on their upper left shoulder patch. He places a small device on your upper left shoulder patch that will blink red if another agent activates his/her key-fob) Only in an emergency will any of the crew activate this, it will indicate that there has been a breach and that an attack is imminent.

Be careful, I'm sure there will be counter agents a plenty once the train starts to pick up real passengers. Go to the train station and buy a ticket on this train like a normal passenger, do not draw attention to yourself. However you feel to protect this shipment, feel free to do so. This is your choice how you decide how to go about this assignment. (He tells you what his private comlink channel is and tells you to use this if you have any questions at all and that it is secure so there is no worry of ones picking up on the signal).

May the force be with you!"

He hands you a pad and one of his aides comes over and explains what it is for. You see that you have access to 500 credits for misc. purchases and train fare. You also have a map of the compartments. You see that the train is 5 cars long and that it rides on over magnetic rails underwater. There are going to be 4 passenger compartments with the "cargo" compartment as the last car. This is where the statue will be held.

You also have seating charts, once you get your ticket you can see where you will be sitting.

what do you do?
    Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Grand Master Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:17 pm

OOg yes I am still working on the FP page. I asked megan to fill it out but I'm not sure taht she is doing it. If you want to add some info please feel free too, that will help.

I will address your story once I get home, I'm out in service now. Also would you do veraptr's story line?
    Game Master

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Game Master Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:56 am

i approach him and when i am acknowledged or when there's a break in the conversation i say, "Senator, i am Swift. I;ve been sent by Cini to protect your shipment. How can i be of service?"

BTW....i can totally breathe underwater, holla!!! I can even reroll swim checks....yeah boi!

Also, i checked out the live game board, and i think it looks awesome man. It makes it a whole lot simpler for the players to be able to scroll over and just have their own info instead of everyone elses, and then be able to see still the dice rollers and attack bonus die, etc. Well done.

Are you still working on the force powers page? Didn't look complete
    Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Grand Master Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:32 pm

Ok you take the transport to the "train station" (just so you know the Mon Cal world is completely covered in water. This whole mission will be underwater, if you can't breathe underwater you get a aquatic breather)

You get to the station and you see a large group of Mon Calamarians working to get the shipment ready. You see a group of Mon Cals directing all of the other workers. Your Guide tells you that the one in the middle with the rank emblems on his suit is Senator "Vinslore" He is the one that hired you.

What do you do?
    Game Master

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Game Master Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:02 pm

'D20 (Skills Roll)' :
    Result : 4
    Game Master

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Game Master Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:02 pm

ok, i'll head there and look for the representative

perception +8
    Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Grand Master Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:38 pm

When you contact his office the secretary say's that he is not there at the moment and that he is out of communications because he is on site...

(Whatever that means)

What do you do?

(you have been provided the directions, I just didn't take the time to fully write them out, but you know where to go... the train station...)
    Game Master

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Game Master Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:16 pm

#1 'D20 (Skills Roll)' :
    #1 Result : 9

#2 Result : 2
    Game Master

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Game Master Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:16 pm

i want to contact the representative that had hired cini and find out where exactly i need to be and if they would be able to pick me up

persuasion +5
    fp
    Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Grand Master Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:45 pm

ok, you land on Mon Cal with no disruptions. You are on a surface landing pad, there are underwater shuttles that can take you to different locations if you wish.

You can barter for it, I gave you your info in the Loot thread.
    Game Master

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Game Master Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:01 pm

i want to do my best to make sure that they are safe from pickpockets, theives, etc. Want to make sure i fulfill my agreement to them. If they decide to give me a tip for a job well done i wouldn't be too upset...

regarding lightaber:
    Spoiler:
    Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Grand Master Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:28 am

35 skill xp bonus

You find someone (you basically couldn't help but find someone) and you convince them to take you as their body guard.

Ohhhhh I could be sooooo bad to you right now.....

Anyway, you are traveling there.

One side note you are level 7 already, have you thought about building your lightsaber at all? You will need to do that soon, so you should look into it.

Do you wish to do anything while on your travels?
    Game Master

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Game Master Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:42 pm

#1 'D20 (Skills Roll)' :
    #1 Result : 3

#2 'D20 (Skills Roll)' :
    #2 Result : 18

#3 'D6 (Action Result)' :
    #3 Result : 1
    Game Master

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Game Master Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:42 pm

i want to go to the area near the cruise liner. I'm searching for someone who looks like they have money......then i STEAL IT!!!! lol

no i want to find someone who looks like they have money who are booking passege on the cruise liner (if they look nefarious i don't want to approach them)

perception +8

once i find such someone, i want to approach them with a proposition. I want to explain that i need to get to mon calmari but am fundless. Offer my services as their personal bodyguard for the trip to mon calmari for nothing more than the passage there. If they question why they need such protection try to persuade them that i could be useful. adding fp to persuasion check

persuasion +5
    fp

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content