Jedi Missions

Greetings and Salutations Signin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Jedi Missions

Greetings and Salutations Signin

Jedi Missions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars RPG Saga Edition

Greetings and Salutations

Cini Breznarys
    Cini Breznarys

Greetings and Salutations Empty Greetings and Salutations

Post by Cini Breznarys Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:15 pm

My name is Cini Breznarys. I will be your conduit to many of the missions that will take you across the galaxy. I was once a lowly messenger in this beautiful city. Now I am one of the top persons that deals in information. I have put in my time and done the necessary things to achieve my status. I am different than the others tho. I want to see good prevail. I don't like to see innocents harmed. I will do my best to see you succeed if you share my ideals. Certain missions you perform will improve your skills. Others will grant equipment that will hopefully be an improvement. All will give experience that will prove beneficial to your advancement. Credits will also be earned. If you perform a mission that is dear to me and/or shows me your chutzpah, then my favor will increase with you, giving you special missions only you can perform and greater rewards. Some missions might require you to bring a fellow companion along. Well I guess thats all for now. Many things to do, so little time to do them in. I would wish you luck but I dont believe in it. Instead I will wish you the necessary strength and wisdom to accomplish your task. Au Revoir.