Jedi Missions

HoloNet: Info on how to perform the side Quests. Signin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Jedi Missions

HoloNet: Info on how to perform the side Quests. Signin

Jedi Missions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars RPG Saga Edition

HoloNet: Info on how to perform the side Quests.

Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    HoloNet: Info on how to perform the side Quests. Left_bar_bleue213/213HoloNet: Info on how to perform the side Quests. Empty_bar_bleue  (213/213)
    Experience Points:
    HoloNet: Info on how to perform the side Quests. Left_bar_bleue76423/78000HoloNet: Info on how to perform the side Quests. Empty_bar_bleue  (76423/78000)
    LOOT BAG:

HoloNet: Info on how to perform the side Quests. Empty HoloNet: Info on how to perform the side Quests.

Post by Grand Master Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:19 pm

You only have access to this forum AFTER you become a Padawan. Becoming a Padawan however doesn't open everything up to you. You will have limited access to only side quests. Side quests are little missions that you can take part in. After the side quest is complete you can either take part in another side mission or return to your master for further training.

You do not have access to Free Range until you become a Jedi Knight. After you build your Lightsaber and pass your trials then you will be able to do as you please.

You will have access to anything within the galaxy as you wish. You will be able to find it all here. You will be able to take part in side quests, Jedi counsel mandated missions or Character passions and pursuits. You may want to strike out on your own and help the innocent, strike fear into the evil or find a force religion that you teaches you new and interesting things.

You may even wish to dabble into the darkside and see what the Sith have to offer. Doing so however can bring severe consequences to your character.

Like I said, there is so much that you can do here, there is no way that I could cover all the details. I want you to have fun with it and make this grow. Each side quest has it's own benefits and unique bonuses and challenges. Everything you do will grant you some kind of experience and grow your character.

If you would like to perform a side quest just post inside that particular thread and you will begin the mission. For you to do so, you must be at a point in your story where you could reasonably be at a stopping point. (ie: traveling across the galaxy or after a mission.) If you are in the middle of a mission and it is a delicate time then you will need to finish what you are doing then apply for the side quest. If you are unsure if it is a good stopping point just ask in your current thread.

Also you will need to post in your previous thread what your current HP, damage threshold and force points are. This will be what you come back to once you restart your previous game.

All experience points and bonuses will be applied after you finish your Side Quest or mission.

Any questions, just post them in this thread and I will answer them here. If you have a question I'm sure others will have the same one as well, so the answer might help others too.