Jedi Missions

Episodes of SW the clone wars w/ General Krell. A REALLY COOL IDEA!!! Signin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Jedi Missions

Episodes of SW the clone wars w/ General Krell. A REALLY COOL IDEA!!! Signin

Jedi Missions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars RPG Saga Edition

2 posters

Episodes of SW the clone wars w/ General Krell. A REALLY COOL IDEA!!!

verap'tr
    verap'tr

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Episodes of SW the clone wars w/ General Krell. A REALLY COOL IDEA!!! Left_bar_bleue11/36Episodes of SW the clone wars w/ General Krell. A REALLY COOL IDEA!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (11/36)
    Experience Points:
    Episodes of SW the clone wars w/ General Krell. A REALLY COOL IDEA!!! Left_bar_bleue2565/3000Episodes of SW the clone wars w/ General Krell. A REALLY COOL IDEA!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (2565/3000)
    LOOT BAG:

Episodes of SW the clone wars w/ General Krell. A REALLY COOL IDEA!!! Empty Episodes of SW the clone wars w/ General Krell. A REALLY COOL IDEA!!!

Post by verap'tr Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:59 pm

The last 4 episodes of (SW) The Clone Wars Were EXTREMELY COOL! (In my opinion). I think it would be a really cool idea to make those 4 episodes into one big Campain! All of the players would be the clones that play a big part in the episode (whether they die or live), and experience the SHOCK of how things turn out! SPOILER ALERT! The spoiler is below, do not read it if you would like to play this "possible campaine" Idea with out knowing the details!

(SPOILER)
    I think this is the first story of the Clone wars era that involves a DARK JEDI!!!
    Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Episodes of SW the clone wars w/ General Krell. A REALLY COOL IDEA!!! Left_bar_bleue213/213Episodes of SW the clone wars w/ General Krell. A REALLY COOL IDEA!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (213/213)
    Experience Points:
    Episodes of SW the clone wars w/ General Krell. A REALLY COOL IDEA!!! Left_bar_bleue76423/78000Episodes of SW the clone wars w/ General Krell. A REALLY COOL IDEA!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (76423/78000)
    LOOT BAG:

Episodes of SW the clone wars w/ General Krell. A REALLY COOL IDEA!!! Empty Re: Episodes of SW the clone wars w/ General Krell. A REALLY COOL IDEA!!!

Post by Grand Master Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:26 pm

I'll watch them this week when I have time, we can talk then.
    Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Episodes of SW the clone wars w/ General Krell. A REALLY COOL IDEA!!! Left_bar_bleue213/213Episodes of SW the clone wars w/ General Krell. A REALLY COOL IDEA!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (213/213)
    Experience Points:
    Episodes of SW the clone wars w/ General Krell. A REALLY COOL IDEA!!! Left_bar_bleue76423/78000Episodes of SW the clone wars w/ General Krell. A REALLY COOL IDEA!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (76423/78000)
    LOOT BAG:

Episodes of SW the clone wars w/ General Krell. A REALLY COOL IDEA!!! Empty Re: Episodes of SW the clone wars w/ General Krell. A REALLY COOL IDEA!!!

Post by Grand Master Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:03 am

I finally watched them and as you said they are pretty cool.

Spoiler:
    verap'tr
    verap'tr

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Episodes of SW the clone wars w/ General Krell. A REALLY COOL IDEA!!! Left_bar_bleue11/36Episodes of SW the clone wars w/ General Krell. A REALLY COOL IDEA!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (11/36)
    Experience Points:
    Episodes of SW the clone wars w/ General Krell. A REALLY COOL IDEA!!! Left_bar_bleue2565/3000Episodes of SW the clone wars w/ General Krell. A REALLY COOL IDEA!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (2565/3000)
    LOOT BAG:

Post by verap'tr Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:16 pm

What if we tweak the story a tad and just make the final battle with krell where he dies?

PS: how do you get that spoiler thing to show up?
    Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Grand Master Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:05 pm

If you click on the "Others" button you'll see the "spoilers" button. Two spoiler tags will show up in your text box. Everything you type inside the two tags will be in the spoiler box.
    verap'tr
    verap'tr

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by verap'tr Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:44 am

so what do you think of my idea of tweaking the ending?
    Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Grand Master Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:52 pm

I think if I were running a campaign that featured the clone wars that would be a very good story to use.
    verap'tr
    verap'tr

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by verap'tr Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:11 pm

Can I help in any way/Should I prep something? (Character Creation, Map Design, ETC)
    Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Grand Master Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:55 pm

You can build it if you want but we are not playing in that time period so it will never come up.

If you want to build something I can have you do something for me if you really want to be creative.

I can't promise that it will be used right away but I always need extra ideas and creative thoughts. If you are interested let me know and I'll send you the thing I need to be built.
    verap'tr
    verap'tr

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by verap'tr Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:05 pm

Ready and Rarin' to go Master!

I will need simply the command to create a story and you've got it!
    I can also build maps for these stories too! (I am working on my out doors map making skills but I can definitely create buildings!)

gimme something to build on!
    Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Grand Master Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:07 pm

I will PM it to you.
    verap'tr
    verap'tr

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by verap'tr Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:11 pm

PM? what's PM mean?
    Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Grand Master Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:21 pm

Personal message, if you refresh your screen you should see up at the top where it says you have a new message. It is private between you and me, nobody else can read it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content