Jedi Missions

The Objective of this thread Signin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Jedi Missions

The Objective of this thread Signin

Jedi Missions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars RPG Saga Edition

2 posters

The Objective of this thread

Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    The Objective of this thread Left_bar_bleue213/213The Objective of this thread Empty_bar_bleue  (213/213)
    Experience Points:
    The Objective of this thread Left_bar_bleue76423/78000The Objective of this thread Empty_bar_bleue  (76423/78000)
    LOOT BAG:

The Objective of this thread Empty The Objective of this thread

Post by Grand Master Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:28 pm

Hello, I wanted to create a place for everyone to interact together. No you do not have to take part in this but you are more than welcome to do so.

There are many things that can be done here that you may have not thought about before. I will list many of them but I'm sure that I haven't even thought of everything. So use your imagination, there is only one rule in this thread. BE RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS. This is the only thread on the site where total open communication is granted to all players. So please do not use this as the world would.

Objective of this thread?

To allow everyone to give their thoughts, idea's, suggestions, complaints or comments a place to be heard.

If you feel that you have a good suggestion for the site/game, feel free to openly suggest it here and see what others have to say. If you have question for how to defeat or overcome a particularly tough challenge, you may ask it here and see if anyone will give you a suggestion. (although that is not the intention of this thread it is allowable if you want to play that kind of game). If you feel that the GM(s) are being unfair or inconsistent let others know and see if they had the same problem.

If you want to do something within the game and want someone else to do it with you, you are free to ask around here.

I hope this is useful and fun for everyone.
    verap'tr
    verap'tr

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    The Objective of this thread Left_bar_bleue11/36The Objective of this thread Empty_bar_bleue  (11/36)
    Experience Points:
    The Objective of this thread Left_bar_bleue2565/3000The Objective of this thread Empty_bar_bleue  (2565/3000)
    LOOT BAG:

The Objective of this thread Empty Scenario proposision.

Post by verap'tr Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:12 pm

What if you did a scenario where you are escaping the CLONE TROOPERS once order 66 has been given!? (During the end of "REVENGE OF THE SITH"), And there could be some encounters w/ Darth Vader (Anikan before he is stuck in the armor!!!)

ANY TAKERS???
    Let me know and I will personally GM the Game!
    Regardless of my current LVL, I have more experience than you'd think Wink
    Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    The Objective of this thread Left_bar_bleue213/213The Objective of this thread Empty_bar_bleue  (213/213)
    Experience Points:
    The Objective of this thread Left_bar_bleue76423/78000The Objective of this thread Empty_bar_bleue  (76423/78000)
    LOOT BAG:

The Objective of this thread Empty Re: The Objective of this thread

Post by Grand Master Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:50 pm

Hi Brandon, I certainly can see that you are enjoying your experience here. I really am glad too because I've put a ton of work into this site and it makes me feel good when ones are eager to play. However there are a couple of things here that I don't think will work with your idea and this site.

1) this game is set 200 years prior to the Battle of Yavin. That means it is about 150 years or so before Anakin is even born, let alone the clone wars and him being Vader.

Each game has a time period and certain parameters that should be followed.

2) GMing: As I said before, I am extremely happy you have joined our group as a player, however as the GM of the site I ask that you play as a player for a while before offering to GM the games. I know you have experience in RPG's but as I've noticed in some of your responses you seem a little new to this setup and the Saga Rules. It takes a lot of time and understanding and patience to jump into GMing this type of game.

The Reason? Character Development. You may have all the best ideas and concepts (I do understand that I don't have all of the best ideas) but unless you know how to develop them in a careful way you can actually hurt the players characters. You can't go to slow with them and you can't go to fast, either one will damage the characters.

Now this is not to say that you can't one day GM on here or that you don't know how. This is saying I don't trust anyone with my players characters that I haven't seen in action before. I do let others GM on here in small roles, but it's ones that I know will take good care of the characters and not damage them.

I'm just saying to give it time and let me observe you and how you understand the game. (the game is not the same as the story or even the star wars universe. It is the mechanics in the game) If you haven't done so yet please read through the Core rule book, it will go a long way in helping you to know the systems inside and out.

Again, like I said you are doing great. I really enjoy having new additions to the site, especially those that are involved in the game. And if you know anyone else who would like to join, please invite them.
    verap'tr
    verap'tr

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    The Objective of this thread Left_bar_bleue11/36The Objective of this thread Empty_bar_bleue  (11/36)
    Experience Points:
    The Objective of this thread Left_bar_bleue2565/3000The Objective of this thread Empty_bar_bleue  (2565/3000)
    LOOT BAG:

Post by verap'tr Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:24 pm

OK, I think I see where your comming from. Thanks for the input! I will continue to learn and develop my knowledge of this time frame and just chill for a bit.
    Thanks!
    verap'tr

PS: does this mean the time period is of the "Old Republic"?
    Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Grand Master Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:58 am

Not really the "Old republic", like in the game KOTOR but more of the last day's of the old republic. Corruption is on the rise in the galactic government and it is destabilizing effect.
    verap'tr
    verap'tr

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by verap'tr Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:37 pm

Has anyone been keeping up w/ the clone wars series? Somebody should make the past 4 episodes into a campain!!!

(THEY WERE JUST THAT GOOD!!!)
    Grand Master
    Grand Master
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by Grand Master Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:45 pm

If you want to garner interest in your topic you may wasn't to create a new thread about it in this topic. That way others know what you want to discuss.

Btw, I do keep up with them but I haven't watched then yet, they are on my Dvr though.
    verap'tr
    verap'tr

Character sheet
    Health Points:
    Experience Points:
    LOOT BAG:

Post by verap'tr Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:50 pm

Very Happy I have set up the new thread, can't wait to here your feedback!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content